Edition:
United States

Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd (300324.SZ)

300324.SZ on Shenzhen Stock Exchange

16.09CNY
26 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)

¥-0.36 (-2.19%)
Prev Close
¥16.45
Open
¥16.43
Day's High
¥16.43
Day's Low
¥15.84
Volume
6,253,974
Avg. Vol
5,297,592
52-wk High
¥24.13
52-wk Low
¥14.62

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Beijing Watertek Information Technology unit sets up project JV in Xiangtan
Thursday, 14 Sep 2017 10:19pm EDT 

Sept 15(Reuters) - Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd <300324.SZ>:Says co's wholly owned intelligence engineering unit set up a project JV in Xiangtan, for its smart city PPP project.Says unit holds 66 percent stake in the project JV.Previous news was disclosed on Aug. 21.  Full Article

Beijing Watertek Information Technology unit to set up investment management LP with partners
Tuesday, 29 Aug 2017 05:35am EDT 

Aug 29 (Reuters) - Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd <300324.SZ> ::* Says co's unit plans to use 30 million yuan to help to set up an investment management limited partnership in Xiamen, with partners, and will own a 12.9 percent stake in it .  Full Article

Beijing Watertek Information Technology to sell entire 20 pct stake in communication firm for 71.3 mln yuan
Tuesday, 29 Aug 2017 05:31am EDT 

Aug 29 (Reuters) - Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd <300324.SZ> ::* Says it plans to sell entire 20 percent stake in a Suzhou-based electronics firm for 71.3 million yuan .  Full Article

Beijing Watertek Information Technology unit to set up fund in Xiangtan
Monday, 21 Aug 2017 10:20pm EDT 

Aug 22(Reuters) - Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd <300324.SZ>:Says its Beijing-based unit plans to invest 1 million yuan to set up a fund in Xiangtan with partners .Says the fund's size is 186.1 million yuan .Says the fund will mainly invest in smart city project.  Full Article

Beijing Watertek Information Technology sells 4.5 pct stake in Beijing-based firm at 1.23 yuan per share
Tuesday, 1 Aug 2017 04:53am EDT 

Aug 1 (Reuters) - Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd <300324.SZ> ::* Says the company sold 4.5 percent stake in a Beijing-based firm which is mainly engaged in investment management, advertisement business and computer systems service business, for totaling 5.5 million yuan .* Co is holding 25.5 percent after transaction, lowering from 30 percent .  Full Article

Beijing Watertek owner, senior executives pledge not to sell shares within 12 months
Monday, 17 Jul 2017 04:32am EDT 

July 17 (Reuters) - Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd <300324.SZ>:Says its controlling shareholder and owner, and several senior executives pledge not to sell shares within 12 months starting July 17.  Full Article

Beijing Watertek Information Technology sees FY 2017 H1 net profit to increase by 40 pct to 70 pct
Friday, 7 Jul 2017 02:20am EDT 

July 7(Reuters) - Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd <300324.SZ> ::* Says net profit for FY 2017 H1 to increase by 40 percent to 70 percent, or to be 140 million yuan to 170 million yuan, compared to net profit of FY 2016 H1 (100 million yuan).  Full Article

Beijing Watertek Information Tech to pay A shares annual div for FY 2016 on May 22
Wednesday, 17 May 2017 12:34am EDT 

May 17 (Reuters) - Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd <300324.SZ> ::* Says it will pay cash dividend of 0.7 yuan(before tax)/10 shares for 2016 to shareholders of record on May 19.* The company's shares will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on May 22 and the dividend will be paid on May 22.  Full Article

Beijing Watertek Information Technology to pay 0.7 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 dividend
Tuesday, 28 Mar 2017 01:39am EDT 

Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd <300324.SZ>:Says it will pay 0.7 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 dividend.  Full Article

Beijing Watertek Information Technology sees FY 2017 Q1 net profit to increase by 145 pct to 175 pct
Monday, 27 Mar 2017 02:14am EDT 

Beijing Watertek Information Technology Co Ltd <300324.SZ> : Says net profit for FY 2017 Q1 to increase by 145 percent to 175 percent, or to be 93.2 million yuan to 104.6 million yuan, compared to net profit of FY 2016 Q1 (38 million yuan) .Says stability growth of performance, increased business project and R&D costs as main reasons for the forecast.  Full Article