j-Group Holdings Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
j-Group Holdings Corp Amends Full-year Consolidated Outlook for FY 2013; to Pay Year-end Dividend for FY 2013
j-Group Holdings Corp announced that it has lowered its full-year consolidated outlook for revenue from JPY 10,007 million to JPY 9,968 million, operating profit from JPY 110 million to JPY 68 million, ordinary profit from JPY 88 million to JPY 65 million, and raised its full-year consolidated outlook for net profit from JPY 22 million to JPY 24 million, and earnings per share from JPY 684.44 to JPY 746.29, for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2013. The Company lowered its full-year consolidated outlook for operating profit and ordinary profit mainly due to the increase in raw material cost and employment cost as well as store renewal cost. The Company will also pay a year-end dividend of JPY 500.00 per share (JPY 16,277,000 in total), above the latest dividend forecast of JPY 0.00 per share, to all the shareholders as a record of February 28, 2013, effective May 30, 2013.
Latest Developments for j-Group Holdings Corp
- j-Group Holdings expects extraordinary losses for Q4 of FY 2014 and lowers year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- j-Group Holdings Corp announces changes in shareholding structure
- j-Group Holdings Corp Amends Consolidated Mid-year and Full-year Outlook for FY 2014
- j-Group Holdings Corp to Issue New Shares; to Split Stock; Announces Partial Change to Article of Incorporation of Authorized Share Number; Lowers Year-end Dividend Forecast for FY 2014
Latest Key Developments in Restaurants
- Sonic Corp gives FY 2015 EPS guidance; gives FY 2015 same-store sales guidance
- Horiifoodservice Co Ltd raises consolidated mid-year outlook for FY 2015
- Papa Murphy's Holdings Inc announces completion of nine unit acquisition in Minneapolis
- Frisch's Restaurants declares its 215th consecutive quarterly dividend
- Share this
- Digg this