Kenedix Residential Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Kenedix Residential Investment Corp Changes Financial Guidance and Distribution Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending January 2014 and Fiscal Period Ending July 2014
Kenedix Residential Investment Corp announced that it has affirmed its financial guidance for revenue of JPY 3,550 million and operating profit of JPY 1,985 million, but raised the guidance for ordinary profit from JPY 1,424 million to JPY 1,474 million, net profit from JPY 1,423 million to JPY 1,473 million and distribution per unit from JPY 5,800 to JPY 6,100, for the fiscal period ending January 2014. In audition, the Company has also affirmed its financial guidance for revenue of JPY 3,619 million and operating profit of JPY 1,773 million, but raised the guidance for ordinary profit from JPY 1,326 million to JPY 1,341 million, net profit from JPY 1,325 million to JPY 1,340 million and distribution per unit from JPY 5,400 to JPY 5,550, for the fiscal period ending July 2014. The Company raised the net profit outlook due to the decreased new investment units issuance expenses.
Latest Developments for Kenedix Residential Investment Corp
- JCR Assigns Rating on Kenedix Residential Investment Corp at "A'; Rating Outlook Stable
- Kenedix Residential Investment Corp Announces Financial Guidance and Distribution Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending January 2014 and Fiscal Period Ending July 2014
- Kenedix Residential Investment Corp Announces Initial Public Offering
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- Essex Property Trust Inc said to have offered $5 bln for BRE Properties Inc - Bloomberg
- Altarea SCA (Altarea Cogedim) and Allianz SE's Allianz Real Estate establish shopping center partnership
- MK Electron Co., Ltd.'s subsidiary to acquire equity of Korea Real Estate Investment & Trust Co., Ltd
- Heiwa Real Estate Reit Inc issues financial outlook for fiscal period ending May 2014
- Share this
- Digg this