Activia Properties Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Activia Properties Inc Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit Forecasts for Fiscal Period Ending May 2013 and Fiscal Period Ending November 2013
Activia Properties Inc announced that it has raised the financial guidance for revenue from JPY 5,761 million to JPY 5,794 million, operating profit from JPY 3,802 million to JPY 3,814 million, ordinary profit from JPY 3,404 million to JPY 3,410 million, net profit from JPY 3,403 million to JPY 3,409 million and distribution per unit from JPY 16,580 to JPY 16,610 for the fiscal period ending May 2013. The Company has also raised the financial guidance for revenue from JPY 5,815 million to JPY 5,987 million, operating profit from JPY 3,448 million to JPY 3,538 million, ordinary profit from JPY 3,004 million to JPY 3,071 million, net profit from JPY 3,003 million to JPY 3,070 million and distribution per unit from JPY 14,633 to JPY 14,960 for the fiscal period ending November 2013.
Latest Developments for Activia Properties Inc
- Activia Properties Inc Raises Outlook and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ending May 2014; Issues Outlook and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ending November 2014
- Activia Properties Inc Raises Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ending November 2013 and May 2014
- JCR Affirms Activia Properties Inc's Rating at "AA-"; Rating Outlook Stable - JCR
- Activia Properties Inc Signs Commitment Line Contract
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- Societe Immobiliere de Location Pour l'Industrie et le Commerce SA (Silic) announces rejection of request of adjournment of extraordinary general meeting on merger into Icade SA
- TOKYU REIT Inc to split investment units and lowers distribution per unit for fiscal period ending July 31, 2014
- Londonmetric Property PLC creates JV to acquire portfolio of DFS assets
- DEXUS Property Group updates on takeover offer for Commonwealth Property Office Fund
- Share this
- Digg this