GLP J-REIT: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
GLP J-Reit to Take Out Loans from Banks
GLP J-Reit announced that it will be taking out a JPY 18.4 billion one-year loan with interest rate three-month TIBOR (Tokyo Inter Bank Offered Rate) +0.25%, a JPY 20.6 billion two-year loan with interest rate three-month TIBOR +0.35%, a JPY 23.8 billion three-year loan with interest rate three-month TIBOR +0.45%, a JPY 24.3 billion five-year loan with interest rate three-month TIBOR +0.65%, as well as a JPY 20.8 billion seven-year loan with interest rate three-month TIBOR +0.75%, with Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. as the arrangers, on January 4, 2013. The proceeds will be used for acquisition of 30 properties.
Latest Developments for GLP J-REIT
- GLP J-Reit Raises Financial Guidance and Distribution Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending February 2014; Announces Financial Guidance and Distribution Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending August 2014
- GLP J-Reit Raises Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ended February 2013
- GLP J-Reit Raises Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending February 2013 and for Fiscal Period Ending August 2013
- GLP J-Reit Announces Initial Public Offering
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- American Realty Capital Properties Inc Plan to spin off multi-tenant shopping center business
- Yuexiu Real Estate Investment Trust announces final distribution
- Japan Logistics Fund announces rating at “AA+” by JCR with rating outlook stable
- Terrafina SA de CV announces FY 2013 Q4 payment distribution
- Share this
- Digg this