Comforia Residential Reit Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Comforia Residential REIT Inc gives guidance and distribution per unit for fiscal period ending July 31, 2014 and fiscal period ending Jan. 31, 2015
Comforia Residential REIT Inc:Sees revenue of 3,931 million yen for the fiscal period ending July 31, 2014.Sees operating profit of 2,048 million yen.Sees ordinary profit of 1,614 million yen.Sees net profit of 1,613 million yen.Sees distribution per unit of 16,000 yen.Sees revenue of 3,922 million yen for the fiscal period ending Jan 31, 2015.Sees operating profit of 2,012 million yen.Sees ordinary profit of 1,594 million yen.Sees net profit of 1,593 million yen.Sees distribution per unit of 15,800 yen.
Latest Developments for Comforia Residential Reit Inc
- Comforia Residential REIT Inc amends distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Jan. 2015
- Comforia Residential REIT Inc raises financial guidance for fiscal periods ending July 2014 and Jan. 2015
- Comforia Residential REIT Inc Raises Outlook and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ended July 31, 2013 and Fiscal Period Ending January 31, 2014
- Comforia Residential REIT Inc Announces Financial Guidance and Dividend Forecasts for Fiscal Period Ending July 2013 and Fiscal Period Ending January 2014
Latest Key Developments in Residential
- American Campus Communities Inc sees FY 2014 FFO guidance between midpoint and upper end of prior range
- Aedifica obtains status of public regulated real estate company
- Ascott Residence Trust's subsidiary announces acquisition of hotel property in Tokyo, Japan
- Starts Proceed Investment Corp raises financial guidance for profit and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending April 2015
- Share this
- Digg this