Nippon Prologis REIT Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Nippon Prologis REIT Inc Raises Financial Outlook and Distribution Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending November 2013; Announces Outlook and Distribution Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending May 2014
Nippon Prologis REIT Inc announced that it has raised its financial guidance for revenue from JPY 6,212 million to JPY 9,968 million, operating profit from JPY 3,403 million to JPY 5,416 million, ordinary profit from JPY 2,879 million to JPY 4,442 million, net profit from JPY 2,879 million to JPY 4,441 million and distribution per unit from JPY15,755 to JPY 15,922, for the fiscal period ending November 2013. In addition, the Company has also announced its financial guidance for revenue of JPY 10,710 million, operating profit of JPY 5,278 million, ordinary profit of JPY 4,319 million, net profit of JPY 4,318 million and distribution per unit of JPY 15,482, for the fiscal period ending May 2014.
Latest Developments for Nippon Prologis REIT Inc
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc to acquire real estate and raises financial guidance and distribution per unit for fiscal period ending Nov. 2014 and May 2015
- JCR affirms Nippon Prologis REIT Inc's rating at "AA-" and changes outlook to positive
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc to split investment units and lowers distribution per unit for fiscal period ending May 31, 2014
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc to Acquire Property; Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ending May 31, 2014
Latest Key Developments in Commercial
- Ozak Gayrimenkul Yatirim Ortakligi AS acquires remaining 3.37 pct stake in Aktay Turizm Yatirimlari ve Isletmeleri AS
- RCS Capital Corp to acquire Cole Capital for $700 mln from American Realty Capital Properties
- American Realty Capital Properties Inc lowers FY 2014 AFFO guidance; gives FY 2015 AFFO guidance
- McKay Securities PLC announces acquisition of Planets
- Share this
- Digg this