Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Nippon Prologis REIT Inc Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ended May 31, 2013
Nippon Prologis REIT Inc announced that it has lowered the financial guidance for revenue from JPY 3,574 million to JPY 3,565 million but raised the guidance for operating profit from JPY 1,848 million to JPY 1,961 million, ordinary profit from JPY 1,201 million to JPY 1,334 million, net profit from JPY 1,201 million to JPY 1,333 million and distribution per unit from JPY 6,574 to JPY 7,295 for the fiscal period ended May 31, 2013.
Latest Developments for Nippon Prologis REIT Inc
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc to Acquire Property; Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ending May 31, 2014
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc Raises Financial Outlook and Distribution Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending November 2013; Announces Outlook and Distribution Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending May 2014
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc Announces Financial Guidance and Dividend Forecasts for Fiscal Period Ending May 2013 and Fiscal Period Ending November 2013
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc Announces Initial Public Offering
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group Re Ltd announces half year Dec. 2013 distribution
- Mori Hills Reit Investment Corp to split investment units and lowers distribution per unit for fiscal period ending July 31, 2014
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia agrees binding terms to internalise the management of CFS Retail Property Trust
- Parkway Properties Inc approve merger with Thomas Properties Group, Inc
- Share this
- Digg this