Nippon Prologis REIT Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Nippon Prologis REIT Inc Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ended May 31, 2013
Nippon Prologis REIT Inc announced that it has lowered the financial guidance for revenue from JPY 3,574 million to JPY 3,565 million but raised the guidance for operating profit from JPY 1,848 million to JPY 1,961 million, ordinary profit from JPY 1,201 million to JPY 1,334 million, net profit from JPY 1,201 million to JPY 1,333 million and distribution per unit from JPY 6,574 to JPY 7,295 for the fiscal period ended May 31, 2013.
Latest Developments for Nippon Prologis REIT Inc
- JCR affirms Nippon Prologis REIT Inc's rating at "AA-" and changes outlook to positive
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc to split investment units and lowers distribution per unit for fiscal period ending May 31, 2014
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc to Acquire Property; Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ending May 31, 2014
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc Raises Financial Outlook and Distribution Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending November 2013; Announces Outlook and Distribution Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending May 2014
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- Eastgroup Properties Inc raises FY 2014 FFO guidance; gives Q2 2014 FFO guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Klepierre completes disposal of retail galleries portfolio
- Dexus Property Group completes compulsory acquisition
- Growthpoint Properties acquires stake in Acucap Properties and Sycom Property Fund
- Share this
- Digg this