Nippon Prologis REIT Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Nippon Prologis REIT Inc to split investment units and lowers distribution per unit for fiscal period ending May 31, 2014
Nippon Prologis REIT Inc:Says it will split one investment unit into five units, effective Mar. 1, 2014.Says after the stock splitting, the total unit outstanding will become 1,563,750.Says based on change to article five, it will increase total number of authorized units to 10,000,000 units from 2,000,000 units.Says it has lowered the distribution per unit to 3,166 yen from 15,832 yen for the fiscal year period ending May 31, 2014.
Latest Developments for Nippon Prologis REIT Inc
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc to acquire real estate and raises financial guidance and distribution per unit for fiscal period ending Nov. 2014 and May 2015
- JCR affirms Nippon Prologis REIT Inc's rating at "AA-" and changes outlook to positive
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc to Acquire Property; Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ending May 31, 2014
- Nippon Prologis REIT Inc Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ended May 31, 2013
Latest Key Developments in Commercial
- American Realty Capital Properties Inc announces monthly common stock and series F preferred stock dividends for Dec. 2014
- Power REIT announces resignation of CohnReznick LLP as independent registered public accounting firm - Form 8-K
- Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Ltd updates on placing
- United Urban Investment Corp raises financial guidance and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Nov. 2014 and fiscal period ending May 2015
- Share this
- Digg this