Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc Affirms Financial Guidance and Raises Distribution Per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending August 2013
Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc announced that it has affirmed the financial guidance of operating revenue at JPY 3,598 million, operating profit at JPY 2,027 million, ordinary profit at JPY 1,041 million, net profit at JPY 1,040 million, but has raised the distribution per unit forecast from JPY 593 to JPY 625, for the financial period ending August 2013.
Latest Developments for Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc
- Nomura Real Estate Master Fund raises distribution forecast for fiscal period ended Feb. 2014
- Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc Raises Distribution Forecast for FY 2013
- Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution Per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending February 2014
- Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc Acquires Properties
Latest Key Developments in Commercial
- Frontier Real Estate Investment Corp issues financial guidance and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending June 2015
- Citigroup Inc to sell retail banking business in Japan to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp
- Japan Prime Realty Investment Corp raises financial guidance for profit and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Dec. 2014
- R&I affirms Japan Logistics Fund's rating at "AA" and announces stable outlook
- Share this
- Digg this