Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution Per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending February 2014
Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc announced that it has affirmed the financial guidance for operating revenue at JPY 8,883 million and operating profit at JPY 5,126 million, but has lowered the guidance for operating profit from JPY 4,641 million to JPY 4,598 million and net profit from JPY 4,640 million to JPY 4,597 million, and has raised the distribution per unit forecast from JPY 2,647 to JPY 2,760 for the fiscal period ending February 2014. The Company amended the guidance and distribution per unit forecast due to the abortion of private placement of new units.
Latest Developments for Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc
- Nomura Real Estate Master Fund raises distribution forecast for fiscal period ended Feb. 2014
- Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc Raises Distribution Forecast for FY 2013
- Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc Affirms Financial Guidance and Raises Distribution Per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending August 2013
- Nomura Real Estate Master Fund Inc Acquires Properties
Latest Key Developments in Commercial
- Kite Realty Group Trust announces acquisition of shopping center in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Tower Property Fund Ltd announces acquisition of Cross Atlantic Properties 162 Proprietary Ltd, Lexshell 492 Investments Proprietary Ltd and Plenty Properties 118 Proprietary Ltd
- Ascencio merges with subsidiary and becomes Publicly Regulated Real Estate Company
- Grivalia Properties REIC to pay 0.1 euro per share dividend from Jan. 13, 2015
- Share this
- Digg this