Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

XPEC Entertainment Inc's Subsidiary to Issue New Shares


Thursday, 8 Aug 2013 04:34am EDT 

XPEC Entertainment Inc announced that its subsidiary will issue 20,000,000 shares, with par value of NTD 10 per share, at the price of NTD 10 per share, or NTD 200 million in total. 10% of the shares, or 2,000,000 shares will be distributed to the employees and the remaining 90%, or 18,000,000 shares will be distributed to the existing shareholders, with a ratio of 51,428.5714 new shares to every 1,000 shares they hold. 

Company Quote

153.5
1.5 +0.99%
30 Oct 2014