Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
$175.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Showa Denko KK Invests in Subsidiary Formed by FUKUSHIMA INDUSTRIES CORP


Wednesday, 9 Jan 2013 01:30am EST 

FUKUSHIMA INDUSTRIES CORP announced that it has decided to form a subsidiary in the middle of January 2013. The Company will hold a 80% stake in the subsidiary and Showa Denko KK will hold the other 20%. This new subsidiary will also take over the manufacturing, development, sales and maintenance of refrigerator panel, from a Japan-based company, effective April 1, 2013. 

Company Quote

146.0
3.0 +2.10%
22 Jul 2014