Unicon Optical Co Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Unicon Optical Co Ltd Announces Details for Share Issuance
Unicon Optical Co Ltd announced that it will issue 8 million shares with par value of NTD 10 per share at NTD 28 per share. 10% of the new shares or 800,000 shares will be offered to the Company's employees, and the remaining 90% shares will be offered to the Company's existing shareholders, who are eligible to purchase 201.11731843 shares for every 1,000 shares they hold. The subscription date is September 16, 2013 and payment period is from September 25 to October 2, 2013 for employees and existing shareholders, as well as October 3 to October 8, 2013 for specific investors. The proceeds will be used for business operation, loan repayment and equipment purchase.
Latest Developments for Unicon Optical Co Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this