Edition:
United States

EPS Bio Technology Corp (4183.TWO)

4183.TWO on Gre Tai Securities Market of Chinese Taipei

18.45TWD
1:30am EDT
Change (% chg)

NT$-0.45 (-2.38%)
Prev Close
NT$18.90
Open
NT$18.70
Day's High
NT$18.70
Day's Low
NT$18.45
Volume
24
Avg. Vol
37,267
52-wk High
NT$51.57
52-wk Low
NT$18.45

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

EPS Bio Technology to move stock to Gre Tai Securities Market on March 9
Wednesday, 8 Mar 2017 11:12am EST 

EPS Bio Technology Corp <4183.TWO>:Says it will move its stock to Gre Tai Securities Market from Emerging Market, effective March 9.  Full Article

EPS Bio Technology issues new shares for T$57 mln
Tuesday, 7 Mar 2017 03:19am EST 

EPS Bio Technology Corp <4183.TWO>: Says it completed issuing 3 million new shares at T$19 per share with amount of T$57 million .Says the new share issue record date is March 7.  Full Article

EPS Bio Technology says new share issue price is T$19 per share
Wednesday, 1 Mar 2017 10:56pm EST 

EPS Bio Technology Corp <4183.TWO>: Says it will issue the 3 million new shares at T$19 per share .Says it will raise T$57 million in total.  Full Article

EPS Bio Technology to issue 3 mln new shares
Wednesday, 23 Nov 2016 04:52am EST 

EPS Bio Technology Corp <4183.TWO> : Says it plans to issue 3 million new shares of its common stock . New shares with par value of T$10 per share and (tentative) issue price at T$15 per share . 15 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company's employees . Remaining 85 percent of the new shares to be offered through public offering .Proceeds to be used for working capital replenishment.  Full Article

EPS Bio Technology postpones cash div payment date to Sep. 30 due to hurricane
Wednesday, 28 Sep 2016 11:59pm EDT 

EPS Bio Technology Corp <4183.TWO>:Says the co postponed cash dividend payment date to Sep. 30 due to the impact of hurricane.  Full Article

EPS Bio Technology to pay 2015 dividend on Sep. 29
Wednesday, 10 Aug 2016 02:45am EDT 

EPS Bio Technology <4183.TWO>: Says it will pay cash dividend of T$0.4 per share for 2015 . Says ex-dividend date Aug. 29 . Last date before book closure Aug. 30 with book closure period from Aug. 31 to Sep. 4 . Record date Sep. 4 .Payment date Sep. 29.  Full Article

EPS Bio Technology to pay cash dividends of T$0.4 per share for 2015
Wednesday, 30 Mar 2016 08:07am EDT 

EPS Bio Technology Corp:To use undistributed profit to pay cash dividends of T$0.4 per share to shareholders for 2015.  Full Article

EPS Bio Technology changes general manager
Wednesday, 23 Dec 2015 03:24am EST 

EPS Bio Technology Corp:Changes general manager to Liu Lianfu from Lei Yongzhen, effective Dec. 23.  Full Article