Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co Ltd Announces BBI608 Phase 1/2 Clinical Study Data
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co Ltd announced that the dose-escalation study results from the Phase 1/2 clinical study on BBI608, an anti-cancer treatment under development, was presented on June 3, 2013 (U.S. time) at the 2013 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting in Chicago. Adverse events for BBI608 were generally mild; the most common being grade 1-2 diarrhea, nausea, anorexia and fatigue with a total of 4 grade 3 events (diarrhea and fatigue), and there were no grade 4 events. MTD was not reached. Hematological toxicity was not observed. The recommended dose for the BBI608 Phase 1/2 clinical study (extension study) was established as 500mg twice daily. For a preliminary efficacy results (RECIST v1.1), the disease control rate (DCR) was found to be 65% (17/26 evaluable patients). In the subset of 18 patients with colorectal cancer (CRC), among those evaluable, DCR was 67%, median progression free survival (PFS) was 14 weeks and median overall survival (OS) was 47 weeks. Median OS for biomarker-positive (nuclear β-catenin and high p-Stat3) CRC patients was 53 weeks and 54 weeks, respectively.
Latest Developments for Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co Ltd
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co Ltd to sell property and expects extraordinary profit for Q3 of FY 2015
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co Ltd expects extraordinary profit for Q2 of FY 2015
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma raises mid-year consolidated net profit outlook for FY 2015
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma raises consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Zoetis Inc declares first quarter 2015 dividend
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Announces positive top-line results from phase 3 IGNITE 1 clinical trial of Eravacycline in complicated intra-abdominal infections
- Pivotal Therapeutics Inc announces VASCAZEN POMEGA Phase IIa trial protocol cleared clinical evaluation by French FDA
- Kukje Pharma Ind Co Ltd declares annual stock dividend for 2014
- Share this
- Digg this