Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co Ltd Raises Consolidated Full-year Outlook for FY 2014
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co Ltd announced that it has raised its consolidated full-year outlook for revenue from JPY 369,000 million to JPY 381,000 million, operating profit from JPY 26,000 million to JPY 35,000 million, ordinary profit from JPY 25,000 million to JPY 34,000 million, net profit from JPY 13,000 million to JPY 17,000 million and earning per share from JPY 32.72 to JPY 42.79, for the fiscal year ending March 2014. This is due to the increased sales, the record of extraordinary profit on selling of investment securities, among others.
Latest Developments for Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co Ltd
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co Ltd to sell property and expects extraordinary profit for Q3 of FY 2015
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co Ltd expects extraordinary profit for Q2 of FY 2015
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma raises mid-year consolidated net profit outlook for FY 2015
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma raises consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- CanBas revises consolidated mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2015
- Zhejiang CONBA Pharmaceutical acquires 30.81 pct stake in Zhejiang-based pharmaceutical company
- RaQualia Pharma Inc gets patent in Japan
- Novo Nordisk A/S receives FDA approval for Saxenda (liraglutide [rDNA origin] injection) for chronic weight management
- Share this
- Digg this