Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (4534) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
Mochida Pharmaceutical Co Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Raises Consolidated Mid-year Outlook for FY Ending March 2012
Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. announced that it has raised its consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue from JPY 41,500 million to JPY 42,500 million, operating profit from JPY 6,200 million to JPY 7,300 million, ordinary profit from JPY 6,300 million to JPY 7,500 million, net profit from JPY 3,800 million to JPY 4,700 million and earning per share from JPY 35.65 to JPY 44.09 for the fiscal year ending March 2012.
Latest Developments for Mochida Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Mochida Pharmaceutical Co Ltd Announces Mid-term and Dividend Forecasts for FY 2014
- Mochida Pharmaceutical Co Ltd Announces Result of Phase II Clinical Test for Hyperlipidemia and Arteriosclerosis Obliterans Agent Epadel
- Mochida Pharmaceutical Co Ltd Obtains Manufacturing and Marketing Permission
- Mochida Pharmaceutical Co Ltd. Receives Marketing Authorization for Filgrastim
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc Near Deal To Acquire Bausch & Lomb From Warburg Pincus LLC-Reuters
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc Near Deal To Acquire Bausch & Lomb-Reuters
- Astec LifeSciences Ltd Recommends Dividend; Announces Appointment Of Statutory Auditors
- J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recommends Dividend
- Share this
- Digg this