Edition:
United States

CVC Technologies Inc (4744.TWO)

4744.TWO on Gre Tai Securities Market of Chinese Taipei

46.79TWD
25 May 2017
Change (% chg)

NT$0.38 (+0.82%)
Prev Close
NT$46.41
Open
NT$46.58
Day's High
NT$47.29
Day's Low
NT$45.51
Volume
316,431
Avg. Vol
452,795
52-wk High
NT$49.50
52-wk Low
NT$25.13

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

CVC Technologies buys 567,000 shares back at T$21.3 mln during Dec. 28, 2016 to Feb. 15, 2017
Wednesday, 1 Mar 2017 02:50am EST 

CVC Technologies Inc <4744.TWO>: Says it repurchased 567,000 shares of the company during Dec. 28, 2016 to Feb. 15, 2017 . Says total purchase amount of T$21.3 million .Repurchased 567,000 shares of its common shares as of Feb. 15, representing a 1.4 percent stake.  Full Article

CVC Technologies to repurchase 3.7 pct stake shares at T$138.3 mln
Monday, 26 Dec 2016 04:44am EST 

CVC Technologies <4744.TWO>: Says it will repurchase 1.5 million shares of its common stock (a 3.7 percent stake) during the period from Dec. 27 to Feb. 24, 2017 . Says the price range of shares to be repurchased is T$24.7 per share ~ T$49.61 per share .Total share repurchase consideration is T$138.3 million.  Full Article

CVC Technologies to issue new shares to enrich operating funds
Thursday, 14 Jul 2016 08:23am EDT 

CVC Technologies <4744.TWO>: Says it will issue 7 million new shares of its common stock with par value of T$10 per share and issue price at T$24 per share . Says 10 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company's employees, remaining 90 percent to be offered to the existing shareholders, who are eligible to purchase 202.9895 shares for every 1,000 shares they hold .Says the proceeds will be used to enrich operating funds.  Full Article

CVC Technologies says 2015 dividend record date is Aug. 7
Thursday, 14 Jul 2016 07:30am EDT 

CVC Technologies <4744.TWO>: Says it will pay cash dividend of T$0.2 per share (T$6,207,217 in total) for 2015 . Says it will pay stock dividend of T$0.7 per share (T$21,725,820 in total) . Ex-dividend and ex-right date Aug. 1 . Last date before book closure Aug. 2 with book closure period from Aug. 3 to Aug. 7 .Record date Aug. 7.  Full Article

CVC Technologies appoints head of finance
Friday, 29 Apr 2016 04:23am EDT 

CVC Technologies Inc:Appoints Chen Hannong as new head of finance, effective April 29.  Full Article

CVC Technologies to issue new shares
Friday, 29 Apr 2016 03:59am EDT 

CVC Technologies Inc:To issue 7 million new shares of its common stock.New shares with par value of T$10 per share and tentative issue price at T$24 per share.10 pct of the new shares to be offered to the company's employees.Remaining 90 pct to be offered to the existing shareholders, who are eligible to purchase 202.9895 shares for every 1,000 shares they hold.Proceeds to be used to enrich operating funds.  Full Article

CVC Technologies announces 2015 dividend payment
Monday, 28 Mar 2016 03:11am EDT 

CVC Technologies Inc:To use undistributed profit to pay cash dividends of T$0.2 per share to shareholders for 2015.To use undistributed profit to distribute stock dividend worth T$0.7 for every one share.  Full Article

CVC Technologies to change general manager
Monday, 28 Mar 2016 01:43am EDT 

CVC Technologies Inc:To change general manager to Ye Zhiming from Yan Dexin, effective March 28.  Full Article

CVC Technologies announces resignation of head of finance and accounting
Monday, 30 Nov 2015 01:45am EST 

CVC Technologies Inc:Says Wu Qimin resigned from head of finance and accounting, effective Nov. 30.  Full Article

CVC Technologies announces 2014 dividend date
Sunday, 16 Aug 2015 10:24pm EDT 

CVC Technologies Inc:To pay cash dividend of T$0.45 per share (T$13,364,820 in total) for 2014.Ex-dividend date Aug. 31.Last date before book closure Sep. 1 with book closure period from Sep. 2 to Sep. 6.Record date Sep. 6.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

No consensus analysis data available.