Edition:
United States

Nihon Housing Co Ltd (4781.T)

4781.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange

3,150JPY
8:00pm EDT
Change (% chg)

¥20 (+0.64%)
Prev Close
¥3,130
Open
¥3,150
Day's High
¥3,150
Day's Low
¥3,150
Volume
100
Avg. Vol
935
52-wk High
¥3,730
52-wk Low
¥2,855

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Nihon Housing completes buying 80 pct stake in ROPELL INTEGRATED PTE LTD
Tuesday, 14 Feb 2017 02:00am EST 

Nihon Housing Co Ltd <4781.T>: Says it completed buying 80 percent stake in ROPELL INTEGRATED PTE LTD .Says it will buy the remaining 20 percent stake in remaining in three years.  Full Article

Nihon Housing to buy 80 pct stake in PROPELL INTEGRATED PTE LTD
Tuesday, 20 Dec 2016 10:37pm EST 

Nihon Housing Co Ltd <4781.T>: Says it plans to raise stake in Singapore-based firm, PROPELL INTEGRATED PTE LTD, to 80 percent from 0 percent . Says PROPELL INTEGRATED PTE LTD is engaged construction equipment engineering and facility management .Says effective February, 2017.  Full Article

NIHON HOUSING subsidiary sets up joint venture
Friday, 15 Apr 2016 02:00am EDT 

NIHON HOUSING CO LTD:A Dalian-based property management subsidiary set up a joint venture with a Tianjin-based company on April 8.The joint venture will be engaged in management of building.Says the subsidiary and the Tianjin-based company will hold a 70 pct stake and a 30 pct stake in the joint venture respectively.  Full Article

NIHON HOUSING completes to acquire Pan Pacific Services and Pan Pacific
Wednesday, 9 Mar 2016 03:00am EST 

NIHON HOUSING CO LTD:Completed to acquire 80 pct stake in Pan Pacific Services Company Limited and Pan Pacific Company Limited from The Pan Group Joint Stock Company.  Full Article

NIHON HOUSING raises consolidated mid-year outlook for FY 2016
Wednesday, 21 Oct 2015 02:00am EDT 

NIHON HOUSING CO LTD:Says the company increased the consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue to 41,500 mln yen from 39,400 mln yen, for the fiscal year ending March 2016.Operating profit forecast increased to 2,170 mln yen from 1,660 mln yen.Ordinary profit forecast increased to 2,170 mln yen from 1,650 mln yen.Net profit forecast increased to 1,240 mln yen from 910 mln yen.Earnings per share increased to 77.12 yen from 56.60 yen.Comments the improvement in construction works and apartment management business are the main reasons for the forecast.  Full Article

NIHON HOUSING announces acquisition of two Vietnam-based companies
Friday, 18 Sep 2015 06:00am EDT 

NIHON HOUSING CO LTD:To fully acquire two Vietnam-based companies Pan Pacific Services Company Limited and Pan Pacific Company Limited which are engaged in cleaning and maintenance of office buildings, from their parent company The Pan Group Joint Stock Company.There are two steps in the acquisition, first step is to acquire 80 pct stake in the two companies respectively in November, and the acquisition of the other 20 pct stake within three years is the second step.Transaction amount to be determined.  Full Article

NIHON HOUSING to issue year-end dividend for FY 2015
Wednesday, 13 May 2015 02:00am EDT 

NIHON HOUSING CO LTD:To issue a year-end dividend of 28 yen per share to all the shareholders of record as of March 31, for FY ended March 2015.Payment date June 29.Says latest dividend forecast was 26 yen per share.  Full Article

NIHON HOUSING to fully acquire Tokyo-based company
Wednesday, 22 Apr 2015 02:00am EDT 

NIHON HOUSING CO LTD:To acquire 40,000 shares (100 pct stake) in a Tokyo-based company that has been engaged in firefighting equipment construction, fire fighting equipment inspection, sale of firefighting supplies.Transaction amount is not disclosed.Effective April 30.  Full Article

More From Around the Web