Key Developments: En-Japan Inc (4849.T)

4849.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange

1,944JPY
31 Oct 2014
Price Change (% chg)

¥24 (+1.25%)
Prev Close
¥1,920
Open
¥1,915
Day's High
¥1,950
Day's Low
¥1,907
Volume
44,500
Avg. Vol
36,695
52-wk High
¥2,525
52-wk Low
¥1,670

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

En-Japan Inc to acquire wholly owned subsidiary of SOOL
Wednesday, 25 Jun 2014 02:30am EDT 

En-Japan Inc:To use 93,800 shares to acquire a wholly owned subsidiary INNOBASE of SOOL, from SOOL through stock swap, in middle August.INNOBASE to be established in late July by SOOL and to be engaged in Internet media administration and headhunting.One share of INNOBASE to be exchanged with 187.6 shares of the company.  Full Article

En-Japan to acquire New Era India Consultancy
Thursday, 5 Jun 2014 04:00am EDT 

En-Japan Inc:To acquire 60 pct of outstanding (990,000 shares) in India-based employment company New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., together with a subsidiary en-Asia holdings Ltd. from Arvind Sehgal, for 345 mln rupiah on June 11.To acquire 40 pct of outstanding in New Era India through subsidiary en-Asia holdings, by the end of 2016.  Full Article

En-Japan to issue year-end dividend for FY 2014
Friday, 23 May 2014 02:30am EDT 

En-Japan Inc:To issue a year-end dividend of 24.5 yen per share to shareholders of record as of March 31, for FY ended March 2014.Payment date June 26.In line with latest dividend forecast disclosed on May 12.  Full Article

En-Japan Inc raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
Monday, 12 May 2014 02:30am EDT 

En-Japan Inc:Raised year-end dividend forecast to 24.5 yen per share from 21.5 yen per share for the fiscal year ended March 2014.  Full Article

En-Japan Inc to Acquire Shares of The Capstone Group Recruitment and Consulting (Thailand)Ltd.
Tuesday, 5 Nov 2013 01:30am EST 

En-Japan Inc announced that it has decided to acquire 29,596 shares (73.99% stake) of The Capstone Group Recruitment and Consulting (Thailand)Ltd., for approximately JPY 215 million (USD 2.2 million) at the end of November 2013. After the transaction, the Company will hold a 73.99% stake in The Capstone Group Recruitment and Consulting (Thailand)Ltd., up from 0%.  Full Article

En-Japan Inc Raises Consolidated Mid-year Outlook for FY 2014
Friday, 25 Oct 2013 02:30am EDT 

En-Japan Inc announced that it has raised consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue from JPY 7,270 million to JPY 7,486 million, operating profit from JPY 1,130 million to JPY 1,616 million, ordinary profit from JPY 1,190 million to JPY 1,826 million, net profit from JPY 1,925 million to JPY 2,317 million, earnings per share from JPY 86.74 to JPY 104.41 for the fiscal year ending March 2014. The positive outlook is mainly due to reduction of costs.  Full Article

En-Japan Inc Announces Partial Change to Article of Incorporation of Authorized Share Number
Friday, 24 May 2013 02:30am EDT 

En-Japan Inc announced that it has received approval from the shareholders meeting to make partial change to its article of incorporation on October 1, 2013. Based on change to article six, the Company will increase total number of authorized shares from 936,000 shares to 93,600,000 shares.  Full Article

En-Japan Inc Announces Extraordinary Profit for Q2 of FY 2014; Amends Consolidated Mid-year and Full-year Outlook for FY 2014
Thursday, 16 May 2013 02:30am EDT 

En-Japan Inc announced that it will record a JPY 1,996 million extraordinary profit on the selling of investment securities, for the second quarter of the fiscal year ending March 2014. The Company has affirmed its consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue of JPY 7,270 million, operating profit of JPY 1,130 million and ordinary profit of JPY 1,190 million, but raised the outlook for net profit from JPY 690 million to JPY 1,925 million and earning per share from JPY 3,109.26 to JPY 8,674.38, for the fiscal year ending March 2014. The Company has also raised its consolidated full-year outlook for revenue of JPY 16,300 million, operating profit of JPY 3,200 million and ordinary profit of JPY 3,280 million, but raised the outlook for net profit from JPY 1,665 million to JPY 2,900 million and earning per share from JPY 7,502.77 to JPY 13,067.89, for the fiscal year ending March 2014. The Company raised the net profit outlook due to the record of extraordinary profit.  Full Article

En-Japan Inc to Acquire Shares of Navigos Group, Ltd.
Thursday, 11 Apr 2013 03:30am EDT 

En-Japan Inc announced that it has decided to acquire 9,984,512 shares (89.8% stake) of Navigos Group, Ltd. for USD 22,110,104, from Blue Kai Holdings Ltd., Sofia Holdings Ltd. and IDP GP Limited, on April 26, 2013. The Company intends to acquire the remaining 10.2% stake in Navigos Group, by March 2016.  Full Article

Search Stocks