Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$10.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

KONISHI CO LTD Establishes New Subsidiary


Tuesday, 9 Jul 2013 02:00am EDT 

KONISHI CO LTD announced that it has established a new subsidiary, PT.Konishi Indonesia, which will be engaged in trading and sales of adhesive material and coating materials, on July 9, 2013. The Company holds a 90% stake in the new subsidiary, and another wholly owned subsidiary of the Company holds the remaining 10% stake in the new subsidiary. 

Company Quote

2466.0
34.0 +1.40%
2:00am EDT