Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd Amends Consolidated Mid-year and Full-year Outlook for FY 2014
Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd announced that it has raised its consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue from JPY 2,180,000 million to JPY 2,330,000 million, but lowered the outlook for operating profit from JPY 44,000 million to JPY 37,000 million, ordinary profit from JPY 40,000 million to JPY 35,000 million, net profit from JPY 34,000 million to JPY 30,000 million and earning per share from JPY 850.22 to JPY 750.20 , for the fiscal year ending March 2014. In addition, the Company has also raised its consolidated full-year outlook for revenue from JPY 4,550,000 million to JPY 4,900,000 million and ordinary profit from JPY 73,500 million to JPY 78,000 million, but affirmed the outlook for operating profit of JPY 79,000 million net profit of JPY 51,000 million and earning per share of JPY 1,275.33, for the fiscal year ending March 2014. The Company raised the revenue outlook due to the increased sales, and lowered the mid-year profit outlook due to the decreased oil products margin, and raised the full-year profit outlook due to the impact of the lower yen, among others.
Latest Developments for Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd
- Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd to Split Stock; Announces Partial Change to Article of Incorporation of Authorized Share Number; Lowers Year-end Dividend Forecast for FY 2014
- Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd Raises Consolidated Full-year Forecast for FY 2014
- Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd and AltaGas to Acquire Interests in Canadian Oil & Gas Company Petrogas
- Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd Signs Basic Agreement with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. to Establish Joint Venture
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- SK Networks Co., Ltd. to sell entire stake in Sky Property Management Limited to SK hynix Inc. and SK Global Chemical Co.,Ltd
- MarkWest Energy Partners LP and The Energy & Minerals Group announce agreements with Gulfport Energy Corp for development of condensate solutions in Utica Shale and formation of new joint venture
- Murphy USA Inc announces sale of its hankinson ethanol plant
- Share this
- Digg this