Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Citychamp Dartong Co Ltd to Acquire Equity Shares of Real Estate Company


Friday, 6 Sep 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Citychamp Dartong Co Ltd announced that it will acquire a 44% stake in a Jiangsu-based real estate company for RMB 390.9359 million from an investment company, and acquire the remaining 56% stake in the Jiangsu-based real estate company for RMB 497.5548 million from an individual. As a result, the Company will hold a 100% stake in the Jiangsu-based real estate company. 

Company Quote

7.65
-0.21 -2.67%
19 Dec 2014