Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Yunnan Yuntianhua Co Ltd Amends Share Issuance for Equity Acquisition


Thursday, 22 Nov 2012 07:00pm EST 

Yunnan Yuntianhua Co., Ltd. announced that it has amended its plan of issuing new shares for equity acquisition and fund raising, which was previously announced on June 6, 2012. According to the new plan, the Company will issue totally 975,034,018 A shares of common stock with par value of RMB 1 per share at RMB 14.10 per share, to eight companies including Yuntianhua Group, Yunnan Investment Group, Jiang Yunnan Phosphorus Group, a Yunnan-based industrial investment holdings group company, a Yunnan-based copper group company, Yunnan Metallurgical Group Co., Ltd and a Yunan-based chemical industry company, so as to acquire a 100% stake in Yunnan Yuntianhua International Chemical Co., Ltd and a Yunnan-based phosphorus industry company, a 40% stake in another Yunnan-based chemical industrial company, a 60% stake in a Yunnan-based fertilizer company, an 86.9% stake in a Yunnan business company, and a 70.33% stake in a Yunnan-based industrial company (Company A), as well as assets of Yuntianhua Group, and also to China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd (Cinda) to acquire the remaining 29.67% stake in another Yunnan-based chemical industrial company. The Company will also pay RMB 40 million to Cinda for the price difference. 

Company Quote

7.53
0.12 +1.62%
25 Jul 2014