Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Yunnan Yuntianhua Co Ltd Completes Share Issuance for Equity Acquisition; Announces Change in Shareholding Structure


Monday, 20 May 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Yunnan Yuntianhua Co., Ltd. announced that it has completed the issuance of totally 975,034,018 A shares of common stock with par value of RMB 1 per share at RMB 14.10 per share, to eight companies including Yuntianhua Group (817,950,959 shares), Yunnan Investment Group (72,376,980 shares), Jianglin Group (20,174,116 shares), a Yunnan-based industrial investment holdings group company (18,014,724 shares), a Yunnan-based copper group company (4,706,665 shares), Yunnan Metallurgical Group Co., Ltd (2,353,332 shares) and a Yunan-based chemical industry company (1,176,257 shares), so as to acquire a 100% stake in Yunnan Yuntianhua International Chemical Co., Ltd and a Yunnan-based phosphorus industry company, a 40% stake in another Yunnan-based chemical industrial company, a 60% stake in a Yunnan-based fertilizer company, an 86.9% stake in a Yunnan business company, and a 70.33% stake in a Yunnan-based industrial company (Company A), as well as assets of Yuntianhua Group, and also to China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd (38,280,985 shares) to acquire the remaining 29.67% stake in another Yunnan-based chemical industrial company. The Company also paid RMB 40 million to China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd as the price difference. After the issuance, Yuntianhua Group's holdings in the Company, increased from 47.50% to 68.76% and Yunnan Investment Group's holds increased to 4.34%. 

Company Quote

9.36
0.09 +0.97%
21 Nov 2014