Edition:
United States

MeiDu Energy Corp (600175.SS)

600175.SS on Shanghai Stock Exchange

4.67CNY
30 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)

¥-0.13 (-2.71%)
Prev Close
¥4.80
Open
¥4.79
Day's High
¥4.80
Day's Low
¥4.64
Volume
9,810,856
Avg. Vol
10,954,309
52-wk High
¥6.09
52-wk Low
¥4.52

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

MeiDu Energy unit to raise 34 pct stake in internet financial service firm
Monday, 5 Dec 2016 02:41am EST 

MeiDu Energy Corporation<600175.SS>: Says its wholly owned subsidiary will raise 6 percent stake in Hangzhou-based internet financial service firm with investment of 126 million yuan . Says the subsidiary will buy 28 percent stake in the Hangzhou-based firm from its shareholders for 588 million yuan in total .Says the subsidiary will hold 34 percent stake in the Hangzhou-based firm after the investment.  Full Article

Meidu Energy to sell off stake in Uni-Power Group
Sunday, 4 Dec 2016 09:16pm EST 

Meidu Energy Corp <600175.SS> :Says it plans to sell its 14.2 percent stake worth 252 million yuan ($36.58 million) in its joint venture Uni-Power Group to a Ningbo company.  Full Article

Meidu Energy's share trade to halt pending announcement
Tuesday, 29 Nov 2016 05:10am EST 

Meidu Energy Corp <600175.SS> :Says share trade to halt from November 30 pending announcement related to asset restructuring.  Full Article

MeiDu Energy to sell property unit for 346 mln yuan
Thursday, 1 Sep 2016 03:35am EDT 

MeiDu Energy Corp <600175.SS>: Says it to sell its Huizhou-based property unit and related rights to a Shenzhen-ased real estate development company .Says transaction price of 346 million yuan.  Full Article

MeiDu Energy to pay 0.05 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 H1 dividend
Friday, 26 Aug 2016 12:25am EDT 

MeiDu Energy <600175.SS>:Says it will pay 0.05 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 H1 dividend.  Full Article

Meidu Energy's units sign letter of intent to acquire stakes in firms, share trade to resume
Friday, 12 Aug 2016 07:00am EDT 

Meidu Energy Corp <600175.SS> :Says units signs letter of intent to acquire stakes in firms, shares to resume trading on August 15.  Full Article

MeiDu Energy cancels 2015 dividend payment
Thursday, 19 May 2016 11:51pm EDT 

MeiDu Energy <600175.SS> Corporation: Says it canceled 2015 dividend payment, which was initially announced on April 21 .Says it to pay no dividend to shareholders for 2015.  Full Article

MeiDu Energy announces 2015 dividend payment
Sunday, 24 Apr 2016 08:00pm EDT 

MeiDu Energy Corporation:To (use undistributed profits to) pay cash dividend of 0.06 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to the company's shareholders for 2015.  Full Article

MeiDu Energy announces change of accounting auditor
Monday, 14 Mar 2016 08:00pm EDT 

MeiDu Energy Corporation:Appoints Jonten Certified Public Accountants as accounting auditor for 2015.  Full Article

MeiDu Energy to set up investment subsidiary in Zhejiang
Thursday, 3 Dec 2015 07:00pm EST 

MeiDu Energy Corporation:To set up a wholly owned investment subsidiary in Zhejiang.Subsidiary engaged in assets management and investment management, with capital of 1,000 mln yuan.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Meidu Energy's unit to set up JV to acquire stake in battery firm

* Says its unit plans to set up JV to acquire 49.6 percent stake in battery firm for 396.8 million yuan ($57.58 million)