Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics (Premium)
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Xinjiang Yilite Industry Co Ltd to Sell Stake in Coal Chemical Company


Wednesday, 22 May 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Xinjiang Yilite Industry Co Ltd announced that it will sell a 51% stake in its Xinjing-based subsidiary, a coal chemical company, for RMB 255 million in total to a farm. After that, the Company will hold a 41.2% stake in the coal chemical company, down from 92.2%. 

Company Quote

9.99
0.13 +1.32%
2:59am EDT