Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Jilin Chengcheng Group Co Ltd to Cancel Acquisition of Hunan-based Company


Tuesday, 27 Aug 2013 12:00pm EDT 

Jilin Chengcheng Group Co Ltd announced that it has decided to cancel the acquisition of a 30% stake in a Hunan-based precision technology company (Company A) from a Shenzhen-based industry group company, and the remaining 70% stake in the same target company from INTCERA HIGH TECH (HK) LIMITED, a Hong Kong-based precision technology company, for RMB 63,368,443.80 and RMB 147,859,702.20 respectively, which was announced on April 17, 2013. 

Company Quote

27.63
1.32 +5.02%
25 May 2015