Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Guodian Nanjing Automation Co Ltd to Acquire Stake in China-based Subsidiary


Wednesday, 27 Mar 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Guodian Nanjing Automation Co Ltd announced that it has decided to acquire a 51% stake in a Henan-based energy saving technology company, from a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, which is engaged in contracted power station construction business, based in Nanjing, for RMB 2.55 million. After this, the Company will hold a 51% direct stake in the Henan-based company. The other 49% stake in the Hanan-based company is held by a Henan-based energy business company. 

Company Quote

7.24
-0.05 -0.69%
19 Dec 2014