Edition:
United States

Gansu Dunhuang Seed Co Ltd (600354.SS)

600354.SS on Shanghai Stock Exchange

7.26CNY
2:59am EDT
Change (% chg)

¥-0.53 (-6.80%)
Prev Close
¥7.79
Open
¥7.77
Day's High
¥7.77
Day's Low
¥7.18
Volume
20,115,593
Avg. Vol
13,090,124
52-wk High
¥10.20
52-wk Low
¥6.46

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Gansu Dunhuang Seed to dissolve farm produce branch and use 8 mln yuan to set up farm produce trade company
Tuesday, 30 Aug 2016 01:03am EDT 

Gansu Dunhuang Seed <600354.SS>: Says it will dissolve a Jiuquan-based farm produce branch . Says it will set up a farm produce trade company with registered capital of 10 million yuan in Jiuquan . Says it will invest 8 million yuan in the new company, holding 80 percent stake in it .Says the management team will hold the other 20 percent stake in the new company.  Full Article

Gansu Dunhuang Seed to change name to Gansu Dunhuang Seed Group Co.,Ltd.
Sunday, 28 Aug 2016 10:47pm EDT 

Gansu Dunhuang Seed <600354.SS>:Says it will change its English name to Gansu Dunhuang Seed Group Co., Ltd..  Full Article

Gansu Dunhuang Seed announces no dividend payment for 2015
Thursday, 14 Apr 2016 08:00pm EDT 

Gansu Dunhuang Seed Co Ltd:To pay no dividend to shareholders for 2015.  Full Article

Gansu Dunhuang Seed expects to post profit in 2015
Wednesday, 27 Jan 2016 07:00pm EST 

Gansu Dunhuang Seed Co Ltd:Says expects 2015 net profit of 20-330 million yuan, to be out of the red compared with 2014.Says 2014 net loss of 324.1 million yuan.Says increased investment income is the main reason.  Full Article

Gansu Dunhuang Seed completes private placement
Wednesday, 21 Oct 2015 08:00pm EDT 

Gansu Dunhuang Seed Co Ltd:Issued 80,000,000 shares at 6 yuan per share to two investment companies, through private placement.Raised 480 mln yuan.Jiangsu-based investment management is holding 11.37 pct stake in the company, up from 0 pct.Gansu-based investment management is holding 3.79 pct stake in the company, up from 0 pct.  Full Article

Gansu Dunhuang Seed to acquire stake in subsidiary
Friday, 28 Aug 2015 08:00pm EDT 

Gansu Dunhuang Seed Co Ltd:To acquire 22.9053 pct (9,162,100 shares) in Yumen-based scientific and technological development subsidiary (target company) at no more than 0.30 yuan per share, from Jiuquan-based construction company.To hold 53.25 pct (21.30 mln shares) in the target company, after the transaction.  Full Article

More From Around the Web