Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Shanghai Modern Pharmaceutical Co Ltd to Divest Holdings in Shanghai-based Company


Wednesday, 10 Apr 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Shanghai Modern Pharmaceutical Co Ltd announced that it has signed a contract with a Shanghai-based industrial investment development company (Company A), to transfer all its 63.77% stake in a Shanghai-based membrane preparation and accessories company, for RMB 8.577 million. Company A currently holds the remaining 36.23% of the target company. 

Company Quote

16.01
-0.09 -0.56%
17 Apr 2014