Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Butone Information Xian Corp Announces Asset Swap Plan and Asset Acquisition Plan


Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Butone Information Xian Corp announced that it has decided to exchange all of its asset and obligations to part of the 55.71% stake that is equivalent to the asset and obligations, in Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd. held by a Shaanxi-based holding company. The discrete value of the asset and obligations that the Company is expecting to exchange is approximately RMB 163,263,200. The Company will also issue new shares to acquire the rest part in the 55.71% stake in Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd. to the Shaanxi-based holding company, and issue new shares to acquire the other 44.29% stake in Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd. to other shareholders of Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd. The discrete value of a 100% stake in Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd. is approximately RMB 3,083,308,900. The Company will be issuing approximately 245,588,400 new shares at the price of RMB 11.89 per share. After this, the Shaanxi-based holding company will hold a 42.43% stake in the Company and become the controlling shareholder of the Company. 

Company Quote

22.96
 --
22 Aug 2014