Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Wolong Electric Group Co Ltd to Issue A Shares for Equity Acquisition


Friday, 29 Mar 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Wolong Electric Group Co Ltd announced that it will issue 417,824,380 A shares of common stock with par value of RMB 1 per share at RMB 4.25 per share, to a Zhejiang-based investment company (Company A), so as to acquire an 85% stake in Hong Kong Wolong Holding Group Co., Limited. The Company will also purchase the remaining 15% stake in the target company from Company for RMB 313,368,285. 

Company Quote

9.55
0.06 +0.63%
2:59am EDT