Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Wolong Electric Group Co Ltd Announces Change in Share Issuance for Equity Acquisition


Thursday, 25 Jul 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Wolong Electric Group Co Ltd announced that it will issue 422,798,480 A shares of common stock with par value of RMB 1 per share at RMB 4.20 per share, to a Zhejiang-based investment company (Company A), so as to acquire an 85% stake in Hong Kong Wolong Holding Group Co., Limited. The Company will also purchase the remaining 15% stake in the target company valued at RMB 2,089,121,900 from Company A for RMB 313,368,284. As a result, Company A will hold a 38.07% stake (422,798,480 shares) in the Company, up from 0%, and the Company's top shareholder will hold 15.83% stake (175,748,091 shares), down from 25.55% stake (175,748,091 shares). The Company previously announced that it will issue 417,824,380 A shares at RMB 4.25 per share for the stake acquisition. 

Company Quote

9.88
-0.05 -0.50%
30 Sep 2014