Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics (Premium)
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Shinva Medical Instrument Co Ltd to Issue A Shares for Equity Acquisition and Fund Raising


Friday, 23 Aug 2013 12:00pm EDT 

Shinva Medical Instrument Co Ltd announced that it will issue 7,995,913 A shares of common stock with par value of RMB 1.00 per share at RMB 39.32 per share, to 18 individuals including Wang Bo and an investment company, to exchange for a combined 80% stake in a Shanghai-based pharmaceutical equipment production company (Company A). The Company will also purchase a combined 10% stake in Company A from Xu Zhonghua, Niu Yajun and Wang Shuai in cash. The total consideration of the 90% stake in Company A is RMB 352.8 million. In addition, the Company will issue up to 2,961,284 A shares to another 10 investors at not less than RMB 35.30 per share in private placement, to raise up to RMB 104,533,300. 

Company Quote

33.73
0.08 +0.24%
29 Aug 2014