Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Tellhow Sci-tech Co., Ltd's Subsidiary to Acquire Equity Shares


Friday, 15 Jun 2012 08:00pm EDT 

Tellhow Sci-tech Co., Ltd announced that its subsidiary, a Beijing-based smart technology company, will transfer a 62.5% stake in a Shenzhen-based electric technology company to the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, a Nanchang-based software company, for RMB 58,777,648.46. The Company's another wholly owned subsidiary, a power source technology company, holds the remaining 37.5% stake in the target company, which is engaged in the production and sale of intelligent power distribution equipment. 

Company Quote

7.7
0.03 +0.39%
18 Apr 2014