Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co Ltd Announces Investment in Wholly Owned Subsidiary


Friday, 26 Apr 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co Ltd announced that it has decided to use a 95% stake in a Shanghai-based gold company to invest in a wholly owned subsidiary, which is a Shanghai-based investment company. The remaining 5% stake in the Shanghai-based gold company, which is held by a Shanghai-based investment development company, will also be invested in the Shanghai-based investment company. After the transaction, the Company and the Shanghai-based investment development company will hold 96.22% and 3.78% stakes in the newly restructured Shanghai-based investment company. 

Company Quote

7.34
-0.1 -1.34%
9 Jul 2014