Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
China Yangtze Power Co Ltd Issues FY 2013 First Tranche of Short-term Financing Notes
China Yangtze Power Co Ltd announced that it has issued the first tranche of short-term financing notes for fiscal year 2013, worth RMB 2 billion, on March 21, 2013. The notes are each with par value and an issue price of RMB 100, a term of 365 days and an interest rate of 4.03%. China Construction Bank served as the main underwriter.
Latest Developments for China Yangtze Power Co Ltd
- China Yangtze Power Co Ltd Issues Third Tranche of Short-term Financing Notes for FY 2013
- China Yangtze Power Co Ltd Issues Second Tranche of Short-term Financing Notes for FY 2013
- China Yangtze Power Co Ltd to Issue Short-term Financing Notes
- China Yangtze Power Co Ltd Announces FY 2012 Dividend Payment
Latest Key Developments in Utilities
- Huaneng Renewables Corp Ltd announces acquisition of 100 pct of the equity interest in Huaneng Ge’ermu and 8 pct of the equity interest in Huaneng Shantou Nanao
- RusHydro issues FY 2013 IFRS net profit, EBITDA and sales revenue guidance-Interfax
- Statkraft As and Norfund strengthen international cooperation in renewable energy
- SP AusNet notes Standard & Poor’s credit rating update
- Share this
- Digg this