Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
China Yangtze Power Co Ltd Issues FY 2013 First and Second Tranche of Ultra-short-term Financing Notes
China Yangtze Power Co Ltd announced that it has issued the first and the second tranche of short-term financing notes for fiscal year 2013, respectively worth RMB 3 billion and RMB 2 billion, on April 8, 2013, each with par value and an issue price of RMB 100. The first tranche of notes are each with a term of 180 days and an interest rate of 3.72%. China Construction Bank and Bank of China jointly served as the main underwriter. The second tranche of notes are each with a term of 90 days and an interest rate of 3.66%. China Construction Bank and Industrial Bank served as the main underwriter.
Latest Developments for China Yangtze Power Co Ltd
- China Yangtze Power Co Ltd Issues Third Tranche of Short-term Financing Notes for FY 2013
- China Yangtze Power Co Ltd Issues Second Tranche of Short-term Financing Notes for FY 2013
- China Yangtze Power Co Ltd Announces FY 2012 Dividend Payment
- China Yangtze Power Co Ltd to Issue Short-term Financing Notes
Latest Key Developments in Utilities
- Kinexia SpA updates on Innovatec SpA admission on AIM Italia; updates on special dividend
- Tokyo Electric Power Co Inc announces decommissioning of Fukushima Daiichi NPS Units Five and Six
- Federal Hydro-Generating Company RusHydro OAO issues FY 2013 consolidated EBITDA and net profit guidance-Interfax
- MOESK receives credit from VTB-Interfax
- Share this
- Digg this