Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Jiangsu Hengli Highpressure Oil Cylinder Co Ltd to Establish New Subsidiary


Friday, 26 Apr 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Jiangsu Hengli Highpressure Oil Cylinder Co Ltd announced that it has decided to establish a new subsidiary, which will be engaged in hydraulic machinery, hydraulic equipment and hydraulic system related business in Changzhou. The registered capital for this new subsidiary is RMB 600 million. The Company will hold a 95% stake in the subsidiary and the other 5% stake is held by a Shanghai-based hydraulic equipment company. 

Company Quote