Shintokyo Group Co Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Shintokyo Group Co Ltd’s Subsidiary to Launch Solar Power Generation Business
Shintokyo Group Co Ltd announced that its subsidiary will launch solar power generation business with an annual generating capacity of approximately 107,000 kilowatt hour (kWh), in June 2013.
Latest Developments for Shintokyo Group Co Ltd
- Shintokyo Group Co Ltd raises full-year consolidated revenue outlook for FY 2014
- Shintokyo Group Co Ltd Appoints Corporate Auditor
- Shintokyo Group Co Ltd to Acquire Yokoyama Corporation; to Start Material Regeneration Business
- Shintokyo Group Co Ltd Announces Trading on TOKYO PRO Market of Tokyo Stock Exchange
Latest Key Developments in Environmental
- Transpacific Industries Group Ltd announces ceasing of interest by Paradice Investment Management Pty Ltd
- Rotoblock Corp announces management changes - Form 8-K
- Lassila & Tikanoja completes divestment of Latvian business operations
- Tomas Askinger sells shares in Josab International publ AB and Heilongjiang InterChina Watertreatment Co Ltd and Andrej Setina acquire shares in Josab
- Share this
- Digg this