Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC Lowers Consolidated Mid-year Outlook for FY 2013
SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC announced that it has lowered the consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue from JPY 163,000 million to JPY 136,000 million, net profit from JPY 3,500 million to JPY 2,000 million and earning per share from JPY 14.22 to JPY 8.12, but has raised the consolidated mid-year outlook for operating profit from JPY 2,500 million to JPY 6,000 million and ordinary profit from JPY 2,000 million to JPY 5,000 million for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013. The negative outlook for revenue and net profit is mainly due to less-than-expected sales of pachinko machine and increase of tax. The positive outlook for operating profit and ordinary profit is mainly due to good sales of package sector in its consumer business, improvement of profitability and reduction of costs.
Latest Developments for Sega Sammy Holdings Inc
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC announces extraordinary profit for Q3 of FY 2014
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC Amends Consolidated Mid-year Outlook for FY 2014; Affirms Mid-year and Year-end Dividend Forecasts
- R&I Affirms Rating on SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC at “A-”; Rating Outlook Stable
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC Raises Consolidated Full-year Outlook for FY 2013; Reaffirms Year-end Dividend Forecast for FY 2013
Latest Key Developments in Casinos
- Skycity Entertainment Group Ltd confirms inclusion in ASX 200
- Sportech PLC enters into joint venture with NYX for online products and services in US
- Umax Group Corp announces independent public accountant change-Form 8-K
- Marwyn Management Partners PLC announces intention to move to AiM and MVI agreement to underwrite placing and provide short term funding facility
- Share this
- Digg this