Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC Raises Consolidated Full-year Outlook for FY 2013; Reaffirms Year-end Dividend Forecast for FY 2013
SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC announced that it has raised the consolidated full-year forecast for revenue from JPY 320,000 million to JPY 321,400 million, operating profit from JPY 15,000 million to JPY 19,000 million, ordinary profit from JPY 16,000 million to JPY 20,500 million, net profit from JPY 12,500 million to JPY 33,000 million and earning per share from JPY 51.24 to JPY 135.25 for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. The positive outlook is mainly due to gain on subsidiary's reverse of pension fund. The Company has also reaffirmed the year-end dividend forecast at JPY 20 per share for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013.
Latest Developments for Sega Sammy Holdings Inc
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC announces extraordinary profit for Q3 of FY 2014
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC Amends Consolidated Mid-year Outlook for FY 2014; Affirms Mid-year and Year-end Dividend Forecasts
- R&I Affirms Rating on SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC at “A-”; Rating Outlook Stable
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC Establishes New Subsidiary in South Korea
Latest Key Developments in Casinos
- Skycity Entertainment Group Ltd confirms inclusion in ASX 200
- Sportech PLC enters into joint venture with NYX for online products and services in US
- Umax Group Corp announces independent public accountant change-Form 8-K
- Marwyn Management Partners PLC announces intention to move to AiM and MVI agreement to underwrite placing and provide short term funding facility
- Share this
- Digg this