Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC Amends Consolidated Mid-year Outlook for FY 2014; Affirms Mid-year and Year-end Dividend Forecasts
SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC announced that it has lowered consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue from JPY 198,000 million to JPY 161,000 million, operating profit from JPY 17,500 million to JPY 10,000 million, ordinary profit from JPY 17,000 million to JPY 11,000 million, but has reaffirmed the net profit at JPY 9,000 million and earning per share at JPY 37.18 for the fiscal year ending February 2014. The negative outlook is mainly due to less-than-expected sales of game machines. The Company has also affirmed the mid-year dividend forecast at JPY 20 per share and year-end dividend forecast at JPY 20 per share for the same fiscal year.
Latest Developments for Sega Sammy Holdings Inc
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC announces extraordinary profit for Q3 of FY 2014
- R&I Affirms Rating on SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC at “A-”; Rating Outlook Stable
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC Raises Consolidated Full-year Outlook for FY 2013; Reaffirms Year-end Dividend Forecast for FY 2013
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC Establishes New Subsidiary in South Korea
Latest Key Developments in Casinos
- Skycity Entertainment Group Ltd confirms inclusion in ASX 200
- Sportech PLC enters into joint venture with NYX for online products and services in US
- Umax Group Corp announces independent public accountant change-Form 8-K
- Marwyn Management Partners PLC announces intention to move to AiM and MVI agreement to underwrite placing and provide short term funding facility
- Share this
- Digg this