Edition:
United States

Yu Tak International Holdings Ltd (8048.HK)

8048.HK on Hong Kong Stock

0.13HKD
--
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
HK$0.13
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
63,301
52-wk High
HK$0.17
52-wk Low
HK$0.07

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Yu Tak International's unit to sell 65% stake in target co to Liu Jia
Wednesday, 18 Jan 2017 09:11am EST 

Yu Tak International Holdings Ltd <8048.HK> : On 18 January 2017, Excel China Investment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of company and Liu Jia entered into agreement . Unit Excel China Investment to sell 65% of target co Excel Systems (Beijing) Ltd to purchaser Liu Jia . Deal for HK$2 million .Company will recognize a gain of approximately HK$9.2 million.  Full Article

Yu Tak International enters placing agreement with Asa Securities Limited
Friday, 16 Dec 2016 06:45am EST 

Yu Tak International Holdings <8048.HK> : Placing Of New Share Under General Mandate . Net proceeds from placing of approximately hk$26.1 million . Placing agent to place, to not less than six independent placees for up to 237.7 million new shares at a price of hk$0.11 per placing share . Company and placing agent entered into placing agreement .Placing agent is Asa Securities Limited.  Full Article

Hong Kong Jewellery Holding Limited says enters into MOU in relation to proposed acquisition with Encap
Monday, 12 Oct 2015 10:36am EDT 

Hong Kong Jewellery Holding Limited:Says Company and ENCAP, and the Potential Vendor respectively entered into the non-legally binding MOU in relation to the Proposed Acquisition.Board wishes to emphasise that no binding agreement in relation to the Proposed Acquisition has been entered into as at the date of this announcement.Pursuant to the MOU and subject to the successful implementation of the Proposed Restructuring, it is proposed that the Company and ENCAP will procure the Potential Purchaser to acquire 51% of the issued share capital of the Target Company from the Potential Vendor.It is further proposed in the MOU that the Company and/or its subsidiary shall hold 95% of the issued share capital of the Potential Purchaser, whilst the remaining 5% shall be held by ENCAP.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

No consensus analysis data available.