Invincible Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Invincible Investment Corp Raises Outlook for 19th Fiscal Period Ending December 31, 2012
Invincible Investment Corp announced that it has raised its outlook for revenue from JPY 2,456 million to JPY 2,464 million, operating profit from JPY 998 million to JPY 1,020 million, ordinary profit from JPY 16 million to JPY 48 million, net profit from JPY 15 million to JPY 47 million, and distribution per unit from JPY 11 to JPY 72, for the 19th fiscal period ending December 31, 2012. This is mainly due to the promotion of leasing activities and reduction in cost.
Latest Developments for Invincible Investment Corp
- Invincible Investment Corp raises financial guidance and affirms distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Dec. 31, 2013
- Invincible Investment Corp issues financial guidance and affirms distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending June 2014
- Invincible Investment Corp Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ended June 30, 2013
- Invincible Investment Corp Appoints Executive Officer
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- Gyrodyne Co of America Inc announces final details of special dividends
- Societe Immobiliere de Location Pour l'Industrie et le Commerce SA (Silic) announces rejection of request of adjournment of extraordinary general meeting on merger into Icade SA
- ZAIS Financial Corp declares fourth quarter dividends
- CubeSmart announces 18% increase in quarterly common dividend
- Share this
- Digg this