Provider: Wright Reports
Frontier Real Estate Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Frontier Real Estate Investment Corp Raises Outlook for Fiscal Period Ending June 30, 2013; Issues Outlook for Fiscal Period Ending December 31, 2013
Frontier Real Estate Investment Corp announced that it has raised its outlook for revenue from JPY 8,886 million to JPY 9,658 million, operating profit from JPY 4,535 million to JPY 5,022 million, ordinary profit from JPY 4,097 million to JPY 4,507 million, net profit from JPY 4,096 million to JPY 4,506 million, and distribution per unit from JPY 18,000 to JPY 18,100, for the fiscal period ending June 30, 2013. The Company also has issued its outlook for revenue of JPY 9,831 million, operating profit of JPY 5,031 million, ordinary profit of JPY 4,552 million, net profit of JPY 4,550 million, and distribution per unit of JPY 18,300, for the fiscal period ending December 31, 2012. The Company raised its outlook mainly due to the acquisition of properties.
Latest Developments for Frontier Real Estate Investment Corp
- Frontier Real Estate Investment Corp raises outlook for fiscal period ending Dec. 2013
- R&I Affirms Rating on Frontier Real Estate Investment Corp at "AA-"; Rating Outlook Stable
- Frontier Real Estate Investment Corp Issues Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit Forecast for FY 2013
- Frontier Real Estate Investment Corp. Issues Financial Outlook and Distribution Per Unit for Fiscal Period Ending June 2013
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- Societe Immobiliere de Location Pour l'Industrie et le Commerce SA (Silic) announces rejection of request of adjournment of extraordinary general meeting on merger into Icade SA
- TOKYU REIT Inc to split investment units and lowers distribution per unit for fiscal period ending July 31, 2014
- Londonmetric Property PLC creates JV to acquire portfolio of DFS assets
- DEXUS Property Group updates on takeover offer for Commonwealth Property Office Fund
- Share this
- Digg this