Sekisui House SI Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sekisui House SI Investment Corp Amends Outlook and Distribution per Unit for 15th Fiscal Period Ending March 31, 2013
Sekisui House SI Investment Corp announced that it has lowered its outlook for revenue from JPY 3,963 million to JPY 3,961 million, and has raised its outlook for operating profit from JPY 1,857 million to JPY 1,866 million, ordinary profit from JPY 1,414 million to JPY 1,423 million, net profit from JPY 1,411 million to JPY 1,421 million, and distribution per unit from JPY 10,300 to JPY 10,370, for the 15th fiscal period ending March 31, 2013. The Company raised its outlook for net profit mainly due to the increase in revenue in leasing business.
Latest Developments for Sekisui House SI Investment Corp
- JCR affirms rating on Sekisui House SI Investment Corp at "AA-" -Reuters
- Sekisui House SI Investment Corp Reaffirms Financial Reports and Amends Distribution per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending September 2013
- R&I Upgrades Rating on Sekisui House SI Investment Corp to "A+"; Rating Outlook Stable
- Sekisui House SI Investment Corp Raises Outlook for 15th Fiscal Period Ended March 31, 2013; Issues Outlook for 16th Fiscal Period Ending September 30, 2013
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- Fonciere Developpement Logements FDL SA to propose share repurchase program
- Altarea SCA proposes FY 2013 dividend and forecasts FY 2014 dividend
- Starwood Waypoint Residential Trust acquires portfolio of 707 single-family rental homes for $144 mln
- Preferred Apartment Communities Inc gives Q1 2014 FFO guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this