Sekisui House SI Residential Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sekisui House SI Investment Corp Amends Outlook and Distribution per Unit for 15th Fiscal Period Ending March 31, 2013
Sekisui House SI Investment Corp announced that it has lowered its outlook for revenue from JPY 3,963 million to JPY 3,961 million, and has raised its outlook for operating profit from JPY 1,857 million to JPY 1,866 million, ordinary profit from JPY 1,414 million to JPY 1,423 million, net profit from JPY 1,411 million to JPY 1,421 million, and distribution per unit from JPY 10,300 to JPY 10,370, for the 15th fiscal period ending March 31, 2013. The Company raised its outlook for net profit mainly due to the increase in revenue in leasing business.
Latest Developments for Sekisui House SI Residential Investment Corp
- Sekisui House SI Residential Investment Corporation issues financial guidance and distribution per unit for fiscal period ending March 2015
- Sekisui House SI Residential Investment Corporation revises financial guidance for profit and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ended Sep. 2014
- R&I affirms rating on Sekisui House SI Investment at "A+" and rating outlook stable
- Sekisui House SI Investment announces change of executive officer
Latest Key Developments in Residential
- Home Properties reaffirms Q4 2014 FFO guidance; Narrows FY 2014 FFO guidance to a range in line with analysts' estimates
- Post Properties Inc raises FY 2014 FFO guidance
- Camden Property Trust raises FY 2014 FFO guidance; gives Q4 2014 FFO guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Apartment Investment and Management Co narrows FY 2014 FFO guidance to a range in line with analysts' estimates; gives Q4 2014 FFO guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this