Sekisui House SI Residential Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sekisui House SI Investment Corp Reaffirms Financial Reports and Amends Distribution per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ending September 2013
Sekisui House SI Investment Corp announced that it has reaffirmed the financial reports for operating revenue at JPY 4,679 million, operating profit at JPY 2,183 million, ordinary profit at JPY 1,682 million and net profit at JPY 1,680 million, and has raised the distribution per unit forecast from JPY 10,500 to JPY 10,526, for the fiscal period ending September 30, 2013.
Latest Developments for Sekisui House SI Residential Investment Corp
- R&I affirms rating on Sekisui House SI Investment at "A+" and rating outlook stable
- Sekisui House SI Investment announces change of executive officer
- Sekisui House SI Investment raises outlook and distribution per unit for fiscal period ended March 31, 2014; gives outlook and distribution per unit for fiscal period ending Sep. 30, 2014
- Sekisui House SI Investment appointed executive officer
Latest Key Developments in Residential
- American Campus Communities Inc raises FY 2014 FFO guidance
- Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc raises FY 2014 FFO guidance - Conference Call
- Kenedix Residential Investment Corp issues financial guidance and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Jan. 2015
- Kenedix Residential Investment Corp issues financial guidance and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending July 2015
- Share this
- Digg this